I almost missed this mornings post. Yesterday’s public holiday had me thinking it was the weekend today – but it’s Friday! I hope you’ve all had a great week – here’s my Five on Friday:
1. We have a new record…..Ethan has hit the 300 mark with juggling. 312 to be precise – one little happy chappy!
2. Lest we forget ~ As all you Aussies and New Zealanders know yesterday was ANZAC day. We made a delicious batch of Anzac biscuits but at the same time I took the talking to our two oldest what Anzac day was all about ~ remembering all those that served and died for our country. I was happily surprised they knew quite a bit about the meanings and what ANZAC meant.
3. Loved this video my father in law posted on facebook. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2hgQefden5g – I hope we can teach our children to make the world a better place.
4. I asked my husband for a Five on Friday point…..surprise it’s football related…. We witnessed the A-League grand final was on Sunday. I must admit it’s wonderful to see such a great, energetic, passionate crowd at a football game in Australia (yes real football people AKA soccer in Australia). Not to mention a great game ~ Congratulations to Central Coast Mariners
5. Happy Friday friends ~ hubby has the day off and we are off to the beautiful town of Hahndorf in the Adelaide Hills for a German feast.