Friday and the long weekend is upon us…..
1. Well well….when I took my new camera out for a test run with my boys a few weeks back I didn’t think I managed too many great shots (it just wasn’t the day for it – they were all sick and tired)…but just looking back I managed a few more than I thought. Here’s a few that I think are ‘wall worthy’ for my home…just deciding what print medium to use. I’ve been wanting to try some acrylic or lumi tiles or something a little different. Here they are….my three little spunks:
2. Who loves something a little unique and different? I’m trying to source a few things that look a little different and unique to show off beautiful family portraiture in your home. I hope to have a few samples in the studio within the next few months to offer clients.
3. In case you missed it…..football (aka soccer) is big in our household….I had a few loud socceroos supporters in the house on Tuesday night (my eldest son and husband). There was a huge cheer of excitement when Australia scored, only to be let down a few minutes later when Japan equalised. Needless to say they are all a little pumped for the next game on Tuesday night. With three boys and my husband I don’t think I’ll ever escape from football (luckily, I secretly don’t mind it – it’s part of who we are)
4. I think winter has finally hit here in Adelaide. The chilly nights have set in and my children have contracted the winteritis grumps and attitude …. I know what you’re thinking….they are so angelic looking – how could they possibly give their parents any attitude? Right? Oh well I guess they are human after all
5. I’m taking three days off to enjoy the long weekend….yipee. Bike rides, whale watching, eating yummy food, spending time with the tribe, I’m sure there will be a glass of red or three thrown in there somewhere….. I’ll see you on the otherside of the long weekend