1. We had a wonderful long weekend at Victor Harbor. My boys were hoping to catch a glimpse of a whale….we didn’t expect to get as close as 20m. My eldest was sooooo excited. We were out on the break water and the whale began to swim by right near the rocks. It stayed around and played with a couple of dolphins before disappearing again.
2. We also went on a 10km bike ride broken up by a cake and coffee stop (of course) – topped off with an awesome view of Encounter Bay…
3. Check out my instagram pic of my three loyal socceroos supporters http://instagram.com/p/aabEzzpQH6/ – standing for the national anthem on Tuesday night before the game (it was so cute – I quickly grabbed my phone to capture it). There was some noisy celebrations each time Australia scored. We are looking forward to Tuesday’s game in Sydney….bring on Brazil
4. I have my first set of twins booked in for this year……very excited
5. June has me busier with family sessions than newborns which is something different for me….I love that families have booked sessions in winter – hopefully we’ll have some Autumn colours lingering around and some gorgeous layered clothing.